The Bureau of Special Education Appeals (BSEA) hears appeals arising from the needs of special-education students in the Commonwealth's public schools. Most Massachusetts special education appeals involve disputes over the design and implementation of students' Individualized Education Plans and financial responsibility for special-education expenses.
Our reporter is the best and easiest way for lawyers, educators, parents, and administrators to stay fully informed about these issues.
- Published bi-monthly in paper format
- Includes unlimited and FREE Access to our searchable online case database from 1995-present
- Indispensable subject matter indices for your research
- Exclusive commentary by renowned special education lawyers Nancy Nevils, Robert K. Crabtree, Dan Heffernan, Joseph Green and Melanie R. Jarboe
- Steep discounts for schools and advocates
- Special offers for first time subscribers
- Critical for the effective administration of special-needs programs
- Essential for parents and advocates
- Standalone cumulative index volumes are compiled every five years - available for purchase separately for your convenience