The Massachusetts Land Court Reporter
is an indispensable resource for land use professionals. Our subscribers include Massachusetts real estate lawyers, planners, property developers, and others who require timely, accurate information about current Massachusetts zoning
and land use law.
The Massachusetts Land Court has jurisdiction over real property in Massachusetts. It hears cases involving zoning variances, subdivision disputes, special permits, foreclosures, and the registration of land titles. Our reporter keeps you up to date on the latest developments from the court.
- Published monthly in paper format
- Includes unlimited and FREE access to our searchable online case database from 1993-present
- Indispensable subject matter indices for your research
- Exclusive Cases Filed Report and Highlights--our report on the most important and noteworthy cases filed with the Land Court during the previous month.
- Exclusive commentary by Massachusetts Land Court expert Kendra L. Berardi
- Municipal discounts
- Special offers for first time subscribers
- Published since 1993
- Stand alone cumulative index volumes are compiled every five years - available for purchase separately for your convenience
Editor's Tip: you might also want to subscribe to our publications specializing in affordable housing in Massachusetts
or the Boston Zoning