Published since 2016, Massachusetts Police Chiefs' Reports Online
is a must-have resource for local and state police officials, public safety personnel, sheriffs, municipal attorneys, and others who require timely, accurate information on police-related matters in Massachusetts. This bimonthly digital supplement to the Massachusetts Civil Service Reporter
focuses on police-related bypass appeals and disciplinary actions.
You will save countless hours, significant expense, and potential embarrassment with this useful research tool. Plus, remain up-to-date on all the latest police-related happenings thanks to our entertaining, editorialized police newsletter -- News Highlights
. A subscription includes:.
- Our popular News Highlights of police-related cases from the Civil Service Commission as well as the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination and the Massachusetts Department of Labor Relations
- Police Chiefs’ Report with Civil Service Commission-related subject matter indices, case digests, and expert commentary from leading civil service and union attorneys
- Full text of all police-related cases decided by the Civil Service Commission in the current year
- Unlimited access to our keyword-searchable online decisions archive of Civil Service Commission decisions 1993-present
- $99.99 one-year trial rate and $150/year upon renewal─Valid for new subscribers only
- Civil Service Reporter cumulative index volumes are compiled every five years - available for purchase separately for your convenience
Editor's Tip: you may be interested in the full version of the Massachusetts Civil Service Reporter
, which includes all
matters decided before the Commission--such as police, fire, and correction-related appeals.