Massachusetts Police and Fire Chiefs' Reports Online is a must-have resource for local and state police officials, fire departments, public safety personnel, sheriffs, municipal attorneys, and others who require timely, accurate information on police and fire-related matters in Massachusetts. This bimonthly digital supplement to the Massachusetts Civil Service Reporter
began in 2016 as a police-specific publication, and has now expanded to include on bypass appeals and disciplinary actions that impact both police and fire departments.
You will save countless hours, significant expense, and potential embarrassment with this useful research tool. Plus, remain up-to-date on all the latest happenings thanks to our entertaining, editorialized police and fire newsletter—News Highlights. A subscription includes:
- Our popular News Highlights of police and fire-related cases from the Civil Service Commission as well as the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination and the Massachusetts Department of Labor Relations
- Police and Fire Chiefs’ Report with Civil Service Commission-related subject matter indices, case digests, and expert commentary from leading civil service and union attorneys
- Full text of all police and fire-related cases decided by the Civil Service Commission in the current year
- Unlimited access to our keyword-searchable online decisions archive of Civil Service Commission decisions 1993-present
- Affordable $150/year subscription rate
- Civil Service Reporter cumulative index volumes are compiled every five years—available for purchase separately for your convenience
Editor's Tip: you may be interested in the full version of the Massachusetts Civil Service Reporter
, which includes all matters decided before the Commission, including correction-related appeals.