Massachusetts Housing Appeals Committee Reporter
is critical for professionals who need to stay informed about affordable housing in Massachusetts. This publication reports on the decisions of the Housing Appeals Committee, the agency that administers the "anti-snob" Massachusetts zoning
law, or Chapter 40B, as it is also known.
The law attempts to redress the lack of affordable housing in Massachusetts communities by providing developers with a streamlined approval process for new housing that is largely insulated from the requirements of local zoning.
In addition to affordable-housing developers and attorneys, housing advocates, municipalities, libraries, and consultants all depend on this publication to stay in the know.
- Unlimited and FREE access to searchable online case database from 1971-present
- Comprehensive subject matter indices that greatly facilitate your research
- Expert commentary by leading affordable housing attorneys Paul Haverty and
- Updated quarterly
- Annual digital media update
- Standalone cumulative index volumes are compiled every five years - available for purchase separately for your convenience
Editor's Tip: You may also be interested in our reporter covering the decisions of the Massachusetts Land Court